Technical Sales representative required for a deeply grounded and growing Audio-Visual reseller who work with some of the largest organizations locally and regionally; within the public and private sectors. With an excellent work hard play hard work culture, this is a fantastic opportunity for an enterprising individual to come in and grow with an ambitious company who are already a leading expert in audio visual design and implementation across the Caribbean.
If the below information qualifies you, please submit your resume and cover letter to us.
1. To maintain and grow existing accounts and forge long lasting relationships with clients.
2. Work the leads provided by the CET team and develop your own new business.
3. Writing sales proposals for clients
4. Work with your clients and in-house solution architects to truly understand your client’s requirements and deliver first time every time.
5. Working with the support and projects team to ensure your clients plans come to fruition and that they are well catered for after the initial sale.
6. Regularly attend industry events to ensure you know exactly what is happening in the industry and to network with new clients.
7. Maintain and keep updated sales pipeline/forecast – prospects.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
9. A good understanding of audio, visual and IT technologies.
10. A can-do attitude with excellent problem-solving skills.
11. Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
12. Proven B2B sales skills as an account representative – will be an asset.
13. First Degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology (IT) or equivalent
14. Relevant industry experience.
15. Legal T&T Resident
GENERAL – ATTRIBUTES
1. Accountability – Accepts responsibility for actions, answerable to consequences
2. Punctuality & Attendance – Is rarely absent, arrives punctually, works required hours
3. Cooperation — Has ability to get along with coworkers and management
4. Attitude/Respectfulness – Shows initiative, optimism, and politeness, and professionalism
5. Accepts Criticism – Has ability to learn from suggestions and change behavior
6. Flexibility – Has capacity to respond to changing situations and expectations
7. Policy & Procedures – Follows organization’s policies and procedures
8. Completion of Assignments – Successfully completes tasks and meets all deadlines
9. Patient Interaction – Ensures high-quality care, respects patients’ dignity and confidentiality
10. Quality of Work – Is thorough, accurate, and neat in work
11. Willingness to Develop Skills – Desires to take on challenges and learn new techniques
12. Communication Skills – Conveys information effectively and efficiently
13. Organizational Skills – Has capacity to stay on track and use time effectively
14. Confidentiality – Does not discuss internal matters with external sources.
15. Appearance/Dress Code – Demonstrates a professional and well-kept appearance
FRONT OFFICE OPERATIONS
1. Computer literate – Effectively navigates all computer programs necessary to complete tasks
2. Audio Visual – Has the capacity to read, understand, and process Technological low voltage audio/visual and IT systems and breakdowns
3. Case Presentation – Has capacity to accurately prepare and effectively present quotes and proposals.
1. A basic salary plus unlimited earning potential on commission.
2. Car/travel allowance.
3. Cellular telephone and tablet communication devices.
4. Portable Wifi unit.
5. Monthly Sales Vertical/Segment leads and planning sessions
6. Top sellers travel to international product launch events
7. Regular training given by in-house technical team and our vendors