KEY ACCOUNT SALES EXECUTIVE
Professional marketing/sales representative required for a deeply grounded and growing Audio-Visual reseller who work with some of the largest organisations locally and regionally within the public and private sectors. With an excellent work hard play hard work culture, this is a fantastic opportunity for an enterprising individual to come in and grow with an ambitious company who are already a leading expert in audio-visual design and implementation across the Caribbean.
- To maintain and grow existing accounts and forge long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Work the leads provided by the CET team and develop your own new business.
- Writing sales proposals for clients.
- Work with your clients and in-house solution architects to truly understand your client’s requirements and deliver first time every time.
- Working with the support and projects team to ensure your clients plans come to fruition and that they are well catered for after the initial sale.
- Regularly attend industry events to ensure you know exactly what is happening in the industry and to network with new clients.
- Maintain and keep updated sales pipeline/forecast – prospects.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales and negotiations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A proficient command for Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook.
- A good understanding of audio, visual and IT technologies.
- A can-do attitude with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proven B2B sales skills as an account representative – will be an asset.
- First Degree in Management/Marketing
- Diploma/Degree in IT Management or equivalent
- Relevant sales and industry experience.
- A basic salary/travel allowance plus unlimited earning potential on commission.
- Cellular telephone and computer communication devices.
- Portable Wifi unit.
- Monthly Sales Vertical/Segment leads and planning sessions
- Top sellers travel to international product launch events
- Regular training given by in-house technical team and our vendors