Used in facilities that can become “at risk” including construction sites, industrial parks, corporate offices and even residential locations. A mass notification solution can save thousands of lives. These solutions are often considered exceptionally expensive and complex but they are often more simple and budget friendly than you might think.
- Automated event-driven audio and visual messaging systems for a floor, building or an entire town.
- Wireless, remote, networked evacuation announcement solutions.
- Integration with fire, emergency services and building management systems.
- Very high output solutions.
- Managed audio over IP, live announcement interfacing, including PBX interfacing.
Any paging solution can be specified to also perform the function of emergency communications management which means one-system one-deployment, multiple applications. That is the sort of engineering we do at CET for sports stadiums, cruise ships and other heavily regulated industries.