Comprised of three models – the MA-5000i, MA-9000i and MA12000i – the Macro-Tech i Series builds upon its predecessor by incorporating Crown’s advanced, patented Class-I circuitry, which efficiently delivers significantly greater power while simultaneously reducing overall amplifier weight by more than half. The new lineup is also equipped with comprehensive status, fault, and load monitoring via standard Ethernet networking and Harman Pro’s HiQnet™ and System Architect software. Furthermore, a universal power-factor corrected power supply ensures that the new models can be used literally anywhere in the world, delivering full rated power regardless of where touring schedules may lead.
“Between our groundbreaking I-Tech Series and new Macro-Tech i Series, Crown is the only manufacturer to have two premium amplifier product lines dedicated to touring sound,” says Brian Divine, market director for touring sound and engineered sound. “And although we’ve certainly implemented some powerful changes to Macro-Tech with this new update, our customers can be assured that we haven’t compromised any of the things that made the original line so successful, including its rugged build, rock-solid reliability, and unparalleled sonic accuracy.”
As is the case with all Crown amplifiers, the Macro-Tech i Series is backed by the manufacturer’s industry-exclusive Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty.
- The i-Series continues the Macro-Tech legacy of unparalleled sonic accuracy and detail, putting sound quality above all else
- Patented, cutting-edge Class-I circuitry gets more power out of an amplifier with less waste
- Rugged construction ensures that all Macro-Techs are built to withstand years of abuse on the road
- Global Power Supply — designed to deliver maximum power no matter where your schedule takes you
- Studio-quality analog signal processing with built-in load, line voltage, input and output monitoring
- Standard Ethernet networking via System Architect® provides integrated monitoring and control to give system operators access to the system from any location
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications