Priced in Trinidad Dollars – contact us for Caribbean Sales
The Soundcraft EPM Series provides a straight-forward, yet professional alternative to complex audio mixers. Constructed in a 6-, 8- or 12-channel chassis, the EPM mixers are well-suited for recording and sound reinforcement applications.
The EPM 6 features 6 mono and 2 stereo input channels providing the flexibility needed to accommodate the recording studio, venue or touring musician. All mono inputs feature 1/4″ phone line and balanced XLR microphone inputs. The famed GB30 microphone preamps provide the quiet, detailed signal synonymous with Soundcraft’s large FOH consoles. The stereo inputs provide L/R 1/4″ phone connections and are ideal for connecting stereo devices such as keyboards, returning effects, etc.
The EQ section features a sweepable mid-range on all mono channels and provides smooth frequency contouring. Inserts on all mono channels and stereo output enable signal routing to external signal processors. The compact profile, rich sound quality and flexibility of the EPM Series provides everything necessary for use in project recording, video editing, night clubs, bars, meeting halls, houses-of-worship, and more.
- 6 Mono and 2 Stereo Channels
- The EPM 6 features 6 mono microphone and line input channels, 2 stereo inputs feature L/R 1/4″ phone connections
- Comprehensive Controls
- The comprehensive layout is designed to attract users who require a straight-forward mixing environment
- GB30 Microphone Preamplifiers
- All 12 mono inputs feature Soundcraft’s GB30 microphone preamps for quiet, clean large-format FOH console quality
- Compact and Professional
- The EPM Series consoles pack a professional feature set in a compact, mobile enclosure